"Conversation is a dialogue between two persons" It is very important way to know each/ one another and convey our ideas and thoughts with the help of words.It develops our language learning skills. It helps in creating a proper atmosphere for better understanding of person, place or things.  Some general greetings Teaching method-
Activity-1
 To prepare a chart, write some sentences and read loudly before the children. For eg -
 How are you?   I am fine, thank you, how are you?
 What is your name?     My name is Rohit.
 Note- Prepare more conversational sentences and read it again and again before children.

 Activity-2
  Teacher will call two children with English text books. Instruct them to give their books to each other respectively. After receiving books they will say "Thank you."
 Teacher  should explain that we should say thank you when someone gives us something .

Let us know one another. 
Teacher : Good morning children.
Children :  Good morning , madam.
Teacher : Children, I am Seema. I am your teacher. What is your name? 
A child  : I am Arun. 
Teacher : Arun, where do you live?
Arun : I live in RamBagh.
Teacher : Tanu, where do you live?
Tanu : I live in Lalpur. 
Teacher : What is your father's name? 
Tanu  : Madam, My father's name is Sri Ram kumar.
Teacher  : What is your father?
Tanu : Madam, my father is a farmer.
Note -   In the same way teacher /Trainer should make conversation about the acquainted things/ elements with the students.